Friday, March 02, 2007

right









I started the week very brave, knowing that Don't tell mama was on the program. After running around Frankfurt, giving out cards and placing the posters around town, I was stopped in the week by the reopening of Main cafe. the object of desire that night was Angie. It was her birthday, and one had to be there. Barbecute Björn was on the decks, and ones presence was acknowledged. The usual suspects were there, Peter ( my boyfriend) Andi, Sabine, Dr Christian, Tanja, Miss Birgit ( she is djing now), and many more that I saw but I cant remember anymore. That done I stumbled home. The week intensified with the onslaught of Don't tell mama, After wearing out my shoes, I waited for the people at das Bett. Must say lots of women there, you know how difficult it is to get the lesbians out. All in all I had a great time, no mood swings. then we all landed in S. till the wee hours.