Wednesday, February 21, 2007

La Gata

I got up thinking, things to do get ready get out and move. Move I did after a flurry of telephone calls most of which were not important at all, all the same I made them. then I had to find my way to Städel. Which is a college for the gifted art students.Much to my dismay I found that although the school is not that far from me, I had no idea where the entrance was.The next call Andi Kleim Please could you tell me how the hell I stop myself from walking around this school again. 45 Min's later I finally found the entrance. And made my presence known. (This was after the security guard saw me coming around again). I posted the Don't tell mama posters everywhere, where there was space.
Image Uploaded by <span class= La Gata, I knew that the night would have to end with said place. The girls let me know that I should go there, as I LOVE ANYTHING CARNIVAL. They were having a party that night. On to the city Vidal Sassoon. Cafe Karin, another phone call, rushed by Liliput,thought to myself even if I could move in slow motion, the people would still not have moved. What should I wear. Ran home whilst stopping very shortly in Place to be. Changed the poster then crossed the bridge. Had to first go to Main cafe. Ange was celebrating her 30Th birthday. Free sparkling wine( hate the shit), but they kept me liquefied the whole night. Thank (carrot cake) Sandra. Everyone was there.They have wireless lan. Lovely. I was having a wonderful time, then we were sitting outside but they had that heating thing. I departed reluctantly, because Rose called. So I had to open the bar. A good friend of ours was in town. I told them I would have to leave soon. La gata. I Got my high heels on black, Dsquarted leather jacket, black overalls, black trainers, black leather gloves black scarf, and a beige handbag.Off I was over those Mother fucking cobblestones. Crossed the train tracks, got to the door opened and went inside. Well faster than Helmut Kohl could eat a brat wurst, a creature that came up to my nipples informed me that tonight was ladies night. I looked around and thought I hear ed incorrectly.I then looked down at the miserable creature, and thought of the word Ladies and tried as hard as I could to apply it to the establishment in which I found my self, blank.I was rejected like scabies. Turning on my heels, I departed, in my wake, I said to one of the patrons,such a waste of a heel. with saying that I thought the closest they would come to a heel, would be, one that is attached to a horse. Moving again Damn them, La Gata