Monday, February 12, 2007

The weekend....








Well the weekend finally came to an end. A flurry of activity preceded the end of the week. Starting with the information that Hubertus From Tiffany's was doing a party call(translation) easy girls and tough guys. Great theme I would have loved to have gone had I had the information before. I maybe easy but not cheap. So there were the other places to consider. Die produzentin with Miss Birgit, were spinning at the Städel party but in the end I thought that is was too far, as there were still more places to attend Even thought´I would have loved to have seen Miss Birgit's face when the students asked her to play Justin Timberlake. Priceless. Sad to have missed partying with professor Michael Krebber but I saw him the next night at The S. In the end I went to the Atomic party where Björn was spinning, that was a lot of fun, also not so far from home.(I´m old, dammit). Moving on to Saturday went to a birthday party from my German teachers husband, nice and easy no party bitches, next the birthday party from Florian. Very relaxed and funny watching the dog eating the food. To be continued